My boyfriend of a year has no photos of us on any social media. He is addicted to social media always on it and posts every couple of weeks. Concerns?

We dated for 8 months until breaking up at the time we had 2 photos together. They got deleted in the breakup. We got back together a couple weeks after and have been together for 3 months since that break up. Previously he told me he didn't want to post things so that he could keep out drama, which at the time I didn't understand. I found out later that he had kept in contact with a previous girl he had dated and she was upset by the photos of us and that is why he didn't really post. This was a huge red flag because she should not control the way he does things and my happiness should come first. Anywho when we got back together he deleted her from his life realizing she was the root of our problems. I guess that is why I have no understanding of why he has yet to post anything with me especially if she is gone. He has stressed how much closer we are this time around and how he thinks I am the one. I have met all of his close friends and family. This weekend I got in a fight with him over why he is so ashamed to post that he is with me let alone a pic with me. Last night he calls me because he is traveling for business and tells me to check his instagram. I'm thinking he has posted something with me. Instead he has posted a photo with one of his friends and a pic of a building. A girl had commented on the building photo asking if he was in LA and then said you need to let me know when you are in town next time. I think this girl is a friend from high school, but still it kind of bothered me because I think that if it was known how serious we are she probably would have texted him instead of publicly posting. I don't know. I just need advice on if i am overreacting or if my concerns are justified.
Get rid of him, he's sketchy
You are being too needy, calm down
GirlGuy
3
6