Whats going on with him?

I met him 10 years ago we dated for about 2 years. The break up was not great. We both went our separate ways into new relationships, airforce etc. Somehow always wound up back to each other and kept in touch. The spark was always there. About a year ago he came back from the airforce. We started talking again and decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend. He doesn't have a job and just got a degree. He also has ptsd, bipolar, depression from being in the war. In there for him through it all. Last month he broke up with me saying he needed his time. He needed to get his life in order and he felt like he was a loser with no job and me supporting him etc. We also went through a tough time a few month before. I foun out i was pregantn but with complications no longer am. It was hard but got through it. I guess i didn't give him space and pushed him further away by texting him a lot. I love him with all my heart and no matter what we have been through I would still do anytrhing for him. Anyway I talked with his mom once. He asked me to stop but i had to let her know something that i wanted to get off my chest. It brought up a bad fight in his house and he doesn't want to talk to me as of now. Anyway a week ago he got into a new relationship with some girl. I dont know how serious it can be. The other day he texted me to come over i thought to talk. We talked a little and he wanted to have sex with me and i said no, but we wound up doing it anyway. That was a really bad thing to do. Why would he cheat being with her. Whats going on with him? Does he want to be with her, seeing whats out there or would come back to me? Im not sure. We always find our way back to each other but I don't know this time around. Im giving him his space, and thats all i can do. I do love him and its always been him.
Whats going on with him?
Add Opinion