Why do guys break up with me?

It all started 3 years ago, after me and my husband decided to call it quits and got a divorce, it took me a few months to start dating, considering he started dating while we were still married. The first guy I dated for a little over a month, I had known him for about a year so that's why we didn't wait too long to start dating, I cooked for him, cleaned his house, we had what I thought were meaningful conversations, had fun together,the same circle of friends so that wasn't a problem. I am a little jealous but we never had any issues. After a month, he said he loved me but then a week later decided to break up with me. It took me a while to get over that and I kept asking myself if there was something I did wrong, I was never possessive and I gave him his space and yet he broke up with me. A few months later I started seeing another guy and again after a couple of months he broke up with me. I asked him if I had done something wrong because that had happened to me before and I just wanted to find out whatever it was and nip it in the butt. He said nothing was wrong with me but that I was too PERFECT. Again, I wondered how somebody could break up with another one when they thought they were perfect. Then last year I started dating John who I thought was the love of my life and who I was going to marry and have kids with( I never even thought this way about my ex-husband), I was ecstatic and thought this one was finally the one, there was just one catch. I was moving to Belgium. After a couple of months he asked me to move in with him and I thought is was kind of soon but gave it a world. We moved in, I told him I loved him, he said he loved me and we were all happy, I cooked, cleaned, did his laundry, pleased him in every kind of way possible, we had great chemistry in every sense of the word. I moved to Belgium in the middle of January and just two weeks later he told me he never loved me and that it was a mistake to be together. Again, I asked him what was so wrong with me and he said there was nothing wrong at all with me because I was friendly, funny, got along with his friends, great in bed and with his family and that it was weird because all his previous girlfriends had some issue and I didn't. I have since then been trying to figure out what I have done wrong all this time and if I am so "perfect" why do guys keep breaking up with me? Am I doing something wrong? I have been so unhappy and don't think happiness is ever going to come for me. What should I do?
Why do guys break up with me?
Add Opinion