What to do if my long distance boyfriends wants to go out and have some drinks with his friends (includung female friends)?

We have been together for 7 months now and we are doing fine even with the distance. He has been away for 2 months now. I asked him about his plans for his coming birthday and he said he wanted to go out and have some drinks with his friends. I said it is fine as long as theyre all guys and no girls. He said it is just so gay to drink with just guys. :/

He is in US by the way, and I live in Asia.. I am not the type who enjoys drinking and parties. I have no idea how it is in the US when they go out and drink. We are committed and I trust him, I am just worried because I am far and I seriously don't have an idea how it is when they go out drinking with friends including the girls. Can somebody tell me how is it in the US? And should I allow him?
I feel hurt that I can't be there and not comfortable with the idea.
6
8