How do I overcome the fear of getting into a relationship, or even to kiss a girl?

So, to start off I’m 22 years old, I’ve only had 1 girlfriend in my whole life and it was when I was like 11 and it only lasted for like 3 months, it was just a kids thing, so to say the least I’m still a virgin. I’m not bad looking (at least I hope so) since there has been more than one girl who has shown interest in me through the course of my life, yet my problem is when it comes down to actually going from friend to something else I don’t know what to do... Just to set up an example there was a girl I genuinely liked, I would go to her house and play videogames with her and cook with her and just have like the best time, one day she invited me to see a movie in her house, no one else was in her home, just the two of us, at one point we just started tickling each other and then she just stared at me expecting a kiss, what did I do? I froze, I almost got a heart attack, I was blushing like a tomato and couldn’t move... it was awkward and a week later she started dating another guy. I felt like shit but I can’t really blame her as it was my fault, so my problem is how do I overcome this? it’s not the first time it has happened to me, whenever it comes to the point where I should kiss the girl I like or just ask her out I just freeze, I panic because I don’t know what to do, now I’ve come to a point where I already start to get really nervous when a girl I find pretty shows interest in me. What would be your advice? I’m scared because of my inexperience, I’m afraid that a girl who is interested in me will stop liking me because I screw up the first kiss or because I’m going to just be clumsy when I get more intimate with her for the first time, I have a really high fear of rejection or just getting a bad look because of a bad performance yet I’m tired of being alone. Friends have told me to just try dating different girls but I feel incapable of being in a relationship with a girl I just me
+1 y
... Friends have told me to just try dating different girls but I feel incapable of being in a relationship with a girl I just met or dont have geinune feelings for, if you read all the post thanks btwn
1
3