Guys, should I send my "boyfriend" this last text before I'll run?

hi guys,
so i figured out that my "boyfriend" just used me and pretended to get me to sleep with him.
Now that we've slept together 5 days ago he's bern totally ignoring me since then!
Here's the last text i wanted to send him to let him know that i'm so done with this bullshit!

"Seriously, what the hell is going on?
It looks like you've been leading me on. Is this what you do, lead someone on for 3 months, have sex with her and then leave? I've been trying to get a hold of you for almost five days. What's your excuse gonna be, huh? Some cat ate your phone? Were you abducted by aliens? Or were you so busy with work that you couldn't piss?
I'm through with this shit. Thanks for showing me exactly what kind of guy to avoid.
I wasted 3 months with you. I should've seen it coming. I think part of me clearly did see it.
What number am I, out of all the girls you've done this to up to now? You never said it to my face, but I figured you out. "

Your thoughts/oppinions?
8
15