Is this cheating?

i talk to a couple of guys on the internet, i met them on gag and we're friends. they compliment me a lot on my appareance and stuff and they're trying to hit on me i think, but i never say anything about me liking them and i don't like them, we've never met each other, but i keep talking to them cause they're friends and give great advices. i feel bad sometimes, my boyfriend doesn't know. is it cheating?
yeah, stop it
no, it's fine. anyone can have friends.
it's not cheating but maybe you could tell your boyfriend about it so that you'll feel better
Vote C
it's not cheating but you should stop talking to them, it's unfair to your boyfriend
Vote D
other
Vote E
GirlGuy
+1 y
please motivate if you can
+1 y
besides this story. is being on gag without your boyfriend knowing it a bad thing? i've mentioned it once that i was on this site where people asked for advices and stuff but i don't think he really knows i have a profile or something. he was uninterested and i haven't told him anything more about it ever since.
Is this cheating?
4
5