Ex broke up with girlfriend and now crying to me. Should I take him back?

My ex boyfriend, make that FIANCÉ of 5 years broke up with me last year to be with another girl who he claimed was the love of his life. He put me through hell. I was depressed for months after our breakup. I had to start all over again. I had to move, find a new job and everything. I was in so much pain from this break up and it took me months to finally say I can move on from this. Well, as of today, I still really love him. It's as though, no matter what he put me through and how much pain I was in, I still have so much love for him. He's contacted me when he was with his girlfriend to catch up and I lied and said I was with another guy. Truth is, I wasn't with anybody. I was sharing a house with an older woman and her two cats scraping two pennies together so I could finally finish my last semester of college. This woman was like a mom and she told me that I should start dating new people and forget about my ex. She told me that I was too young to be hurt over a man. Too beautiful to be crying. She gave me hope. I started getting out there, but wasn't ready to be with anyone.

Two days ago, he texts me. He told me that he really needed to talk to me and that it was an emergency. So I called him as soon as I got a chance to. He told me that his girlfriend basically used him. She took his money and is pregnant with another mans baby. Told me that he misses me and regrets leaving me. He asked me, as a friend to help him get out of this hole. I reminded him when I needed him, I was at an all time low and I was in so much pain. He told me that he felt like crap and he thought she was the one and even had plans to marry her and not me. He broke our engagement to be with her and she served him with a wicked treat. Part of me is relieved that he at least felt the pain that I did. Another part of me wants to be back in his arms, hold him, kiss him and tell him that I still love him. I want him but than I don't want him at the same time. I feel that justice was served but now he's pleading constantly to let me allow him back into my life. What should I do?
2
2