My girlfriend is thinking to break up with me, what do I do? confusing situation?

Me and my girlfriend have been together distance relationship for 2 years now and had quite a few arguments recently, she told me when she came down to my country at Christmas time for 3 weeks stay that it was the best time of her life, now she tells me 6 months later that i am possessive just because i am concerned of her well being with strange guys she talks to and wants to hang out with suddenly, i basically ask her what she is doing that is it and she thinks i am not letting her go places or see her family/friends just because i ask her what she is up to often because she never answers me and she used to do it a lot all the time for like over the first year, she never got mad at me and now she is angry at me all the time because i do push things but i know she is lying to me about not talking to her guy friends, yesterday she lied to me about a guy coming to her house to watch a movie telling me they where going to her best friends house who is a girl i know but this guy watched a movie with my girl and i asked if i could have Skype open, she demanded a firm NO to me and didn't make contact till he was gone, they watched a 2hr 21 min movie and went to McDonald for a bite to eat he drove her they ate together then came back then watched rest of the movie and he left, this was 3 in the morning because of time difference i waited till 7:30 in the morning till she finally talked to me saying that he just left and replied to none of my fb messages at all. i don't like the fact my girlfriend is hanging with a guy all of the time and i am not allowed to do anything like that being 3.5 thousand miles away. she told me she needs time to think even tho she watches movies most nights but she Had to keep the call ended while her friend was there i don't know why? the fact she lied about him coming over made it worse and told me because i might react badly to it... well duh, and didn't respect i didn't like it and why she had to watch a movie with him. not by herself or with me.
+1 y
we talk like every day since we started being together, she always wanted to be with me and told me everything, this lasted like a year and a half and now she hardly notices i even exist and hates if i ask what she is doing because she hardly talks to me.
+1 y
this morning she told me he liked her... and she still wants to see him again for another movie night. and all i got about the reason she didn't Skype is the same "i didn't want to".
1
3