How to tell a guy that you're more then friends- only during the holidays?

Its simple. We live in different states so we only see eachother during the holidays. I do really like him and he's asked me out and there's just an amazing feeling when we're together. It's so passionate. I know we're not getting together becuase of the distance and that we're too different. I really just want to have fun the times we see eachother without any misunderstandings.

I want him to know that I know we're not getting together eventhough l enjoy spening time with him. I don't want to sound like I'm in love with him or that I just want him for sex. It's weird, I want him to know that I do like him, but I've accepted that it's not going any further and want to enjoy the time we get.

Do you have any experience with this? How should I say it? or should I show it to him: That I don't talk to him much in between the breaks, but when I see him I genuinely show him that I like beeing with him? Or both? Thanks!! (I also want to sound really casual, I don't want to scare him away)

2
1