Girl finally shows interest in me 5 years later. Should I go out with her now (PICS) ?

So a girl i knew back when we were still undergrads studying for mechanical engineering, and I use to talk to her sometimes. She always pleasant, and open to talking to me. We also became facebook friends, and she always use to end her messages with a smiley face when she responded.

When I asked her out twice on 2 occasions, she rejected me saying the first time she was busy. Yet, a couple days I'm seeing her tagged on facebook at parties with people.

I asked her out a second time a couple weeks later offering to go as a group to the movies but she message me @ the last minute telling me that her friends were busy so she cancelled it.

5years later, she messages me out of the blue asking me If I wanted to hang out and catch up over facebook. I check her profile pic and she's gained a few pounds, and is not as pretty as I've remembered her. Should I give her a chance now at a relationship, or go for someone else?

Before:

Girl finally shows interest in me 5 years later. Should I go out with her now (PICS) ?

Now:

Should I give the relationship a chance or drop this girl?

Add Opinion