I tend to get nervous around my boyfriend any help at all would be gladly appreciated?

Hi everyone my name is kayla and i seem to get pretty nervous when I'm around my boyfriend Alex (both names changed for privacy) and I don't know what is causing me to be nervous around Alex we get along pretty well and have a good relationship however I worry that because I have panic attacks around him I'm worried that me and Alexs relationship will be affected because I have panic attacks (reason being to many people around me at once) I think it is to much for the both of us to take on the responsibilitys of a relationship and panic attacks at the same time however I still really want to be in a relationship with Alex I don't know what I can do about my problem please feel free to ask questions if needed thank you -kayla the names Kayla and Alex were changed for privacy reasons those are not our real names
3
1