Long-term girlfriend cheated and well I spat in her face... was this still wrong either way?

Yet, she's a hypocrite because long ago I clearly remembered her saying ''If you ever cheat on me, I'll break your car windows''. Then another time, I heard her talking to her best friend about the cheating topic and it went something like this ''Oh he better not cheat on, I might slap him after damaging his care'' and her friend was laughing and suggesting a kick in the balls.

Turns out she's been cheating for 2 whole months. I end up drinking my glass of orange juice and spat it all in her face. Then left fast. I mean this is no where compare to what she and her friend were suggesting they would do to a guy that cheats. Though, I don't know. Part of me still feels I should have left instead. What do you all think?

Also, I have never really been rude but now it's annoying that some girls would do much more to a male cheater and yet if we do anything even remotely close to what they were saying, we're in big trouble already.
It was still wrong and undeserved
Nope, she deserved it
GirlGuy
+1 y
I think my reaction was a combination of her cheating and remembering everything I she said and how much of a hypocrite she really is.

She was shocked to be honest but said nothing.
2
10