Long-term girlfriend cheated and well I spat in her face... was this still wrong either way?

Yet, she's a hypocrite because long ago I clearly remembered her saying ''If you ever cheat on me, I'll break your car windows''. Then another time, I heard her talking to her best friend about the cheating topic and it went something like this ''Oh he better not cheat on, I might slap him after damaging his care'' and her friend was laughing and suggesting a kick in the balls.

Turns out she's been cheating for 2 whole months. I end up drinking my glass of orange juice and spat it all in her face. Then left fast. I mean this is no where compare to what she and her friend were suggesting they would do to a guy that cheats. Though, I don't know. Part of me still feels I should have left instead. What do you all think?

Also, I have never really been rude but now it's annoying that some girls would do much more to a male cheater and yet if we do anything even remotely close to what they were saying, we're in big trouble already.
It was still wrong and undeserved
Vote A
Nope, she deserved it
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
+1 y
I think my reaction was a combination of her cheating and remembering everything I she said and how much of a hypocrite she really is.

She was shocked to be honest but said nothing.
Long-term girlfriend cheated and well I spat in her face... was this still wrong either way?
Add Opinion