I feel like I have a hole in my heart. Do I need a girlfriend (you know, someome to love) to get rid of that feeling?

I feel like my heart has a hole in it. I feel like I want a girlfriend even though I am so young. I have watched videos of people kissing and hugging (nothing extreme) (I have no desire for s#x honestly) and I feel that has made the feeling more strong. Is their a way to get rid of that feeling (feeling of wanting to kiss, hug, and care for someone else besides my family), because I dont't feel ready for having a girlfriend even though i want one. I am 14... yeah thats why I feel to young to get in a relationship. I would greatly appreciate your advice or opinon (guy or girl responces are welcomed)
2
0