My boyfriend doesn't show interest in me anymore?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years now and I'm really getting sick and tired of how he makes me feel but I love him... Maybe it's time for me to end it? The sex isn't really all that it used to be... He only gets it when he wants it but when I want it he makes me wait. He gets blow jobs all the time and he never does oral for me. I just don't think it's fair. He used to do it when we first started dating and now I only get it for my birthday... He blames it on lock jaw. I don't smell down there or taste bad. I'm perfectly fine down there so I don't see what the problem is could he be tired of me? I asked him to go on a date today and when I got off work all he did was sleep. Till 9 o'clock because I bought dinner. He didn't even thank me an hour after that he went to sleep again. I just wanna spend time with him. I miss him complimenting me he used to do it all the time now it's like once a month we have sex like once a week I'm just getting so tired :/ there's so much more but it's to much to type?
My boyfriend doesn't show interest in me anymore?
Add Opinion