Is it wrong if she can talk/hangout/have phone numbers of guys but I can't have do any of that with a girl?

ok so i really love my girlfriend and i plan on spending the rest of my life with her and she feels the same way but she sometimes has trust issues like almost every time i do something alone she's always like you better not look or talk to any girl but when im hanging out with her she compliments other guys buts and stuff like that. and she hugs her guy freinds sometimes too when she see them at the store or whatever but if i so much as glance at a girl even if i dont think she's atractive a get an earfull same if i see someone i know and wave or say hi. but also she doesn't want me to have girls contacts at all or text one ocasionally just to ask a question or something and samewith facebookfriends like i had to delete all my friends just to make her stop and she still is afraidim messaging girls but im not but all this is ok for her to do i know she's not cheating because i know her facebook password and phone password becasue she gave them to me and me the same to her but actually i dont know becasue i always refuse togo though her stuff becasue i trust her but yeah she can talk to hang out with and have all these guys in her phone so i just wanted to get some peoples opinions thanks
1
2