Should my girlfriend and I take the risk of getting in serious trouble to see each other?

My girlfriend and I haven't seen each other in a month. We always saw each other once a week since we live 50 mins form each other but things have gotten a little harder with her parents being strict and they dont really like me. Weve been dating for four months now and i always try to ask her if i can see her and she always says she can but then her mom won't let her go out. Weve been talking about me picking her up after school and having her staying the weekend even though she would be in big trouble but its something weve always wanted to do. I dont know if its worth the risk of seeing each other for the weekend and having her stay over like we always dreamed of doing.
1
2