I feel like I'm not going to be with my boyfriend forever?

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years now.
I still love him but during this time we've been together I learned more about him and how we work together, we do have some arguments and we think very different, maybe that's why I don't see this working or me being 100% happy if I continue with him. But at the same time I don't want to break up with him because I still love him and he's a good person, I know he'll never cheat on me and that he loves me.
Also we're living together in the same house because of college, so it's even more difficult because I feel we already have so much...
Just the thinking of breaking up with him scares me because I know it'll suck and we'll both get hurt. It would change our lifes drastically.
I don't know what to do. It's like, I feel that I should, but I don't want to. We're fine at the moment, and I'm not thinking about doing it right now, but sometimes this thoughts cross my head. Have you ever felt like this?
Advices are welcome, thanks!
5
2