Girls, If you were kissed in the rain, would getting soaked bother you?

My girlfriend and I are going out tonight and it's been pouring down rain all day today, supposed to continue into the night. Anyway, I was thinking that while we were walking, I'd wait until we were somewhere kind of secluded, like by my car, then start fiddling with the umbrella like it's not working. Then I'd say "screw it", throw the umbrella, hesitate a moment, and kiss her. The idea is to have the romantic kissing in the rain moment that women love and make it seem spontaneous. I have my gym bag in my car with a towel, so if she gets soaked, I have the perfect cover to give her a dry blanket.

Just wanted to see if this is something you would like. Would you mind getting wet from the rain for this? My girlfriend is pretty romantic and I thought this would be something sweet to do. I know her pretty well but I'm still not sure if she'd like this or not.
20