How do I keep in contact with my crush when she is gone for 2 months? I just got snap chat, because she is always on it. Would it be weird to add her?

Met a girl at prom 2 months ago on a blind date, I fell for her, and I suck at making a move so nothing has really happened. I text her a 1 or 2 times every couple weeks, and I always initiate conversation but we talk for a few hours. We actually went to a dance concert together a month ago, I drove and she is the one who invited me to go with her. This was after declining my hiking invite a week before. But anyway, I missed many opportunities. I thought we would have a chance to hang out again but I was very busy the weeks before graduation and when I asked her to hang out again 2 weeks ago, when school was out, she was busy again. Now she is in her home state for 2 months, and I never told her how I feel (I am not going to do that over text because texting is too impersonal). So I will have to wait until she gets back and give her a call, and ask her to a movie or dinner. Then I can tell her. Hopefully she didn't lose interest, I kind of feel like she was expecting me to make a move and I never did. Even though we had good conversation at the dance concert, it was more just a "hang out" than a date. The week after that, and the last week of school, she acted strange. She would avoid eye contact when we passed near (and she is outgoing) and when I said hi to her once she gave a weak wave. But I can't her staring at me a few times. Anyway, she still replies to my texts and likes my Facebook statuses so I'm not giving up, even though I screwed up. When we hung out at the dance concert she took a picture and did a snap chat story thing. I asked her what it was, and she explained it. I told her I only use Facebook. Would it be weird if I tell her I got a snap chat and add her? I don't want her to think I'm stalking her, and I'm not sure how snap chat works. It seems cool though, and she is always on it so it seems like a nice way to stay in touch while she is gone.
3
1