Major texting behavior change, am I over analyzing?

I am debating to talk to my s/o about this, I have been for a month or more. We see eachother a lot (4-5 days a week) and my s/o is always loving/affectionate and we are always talking about a future together. When we 1st started dating we were texting a ton (it was reciprocated on both sides), I was sad when the good morning texts stopped completely (yes I also texted s/o good morning 1st), but I decided that I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. Now the goonight texts have stopped unless I initate them and several times my s/o has fallen asleep and doesn't respond. Is this alarming behavior or normal? I kind of feel a little hurt when I don't see my s/o and there is very little texting going on and I don't even get a final night text. Should I talk to my s/o or am I risking driving them away?
+1 y
Just to clarify I do not obsessively text my s/o if they don't respond, I let them text me back 1st even if its been a couple hours
2
2