If you went to your girlfriend's place to pick her up for a date and she showed up with this outfit, what would you do?

In Asia especially Korea.. it is a trend that girls wearing extremly extremly short skirts or pants, the outfit is called "missing pants" -____- my cousins who are in college visited me today and I felt like they forgot to put on their pants O_O and I really don't think they are pretty :/ I mean I wear short shorts.. but those are too short O_O what do you think?

if you went to your girlfriend's place to pick her up and she showed up with this outfit, what would you do?

If you went to your girlfriend's place to pick her up for a date and she showed up with this outfit, what would you do?

I would like it
Vote A
I would not care
Vote B
I would ask her to get changed
Vote C
I would ask her "where is your pants?"
Vote D
Others
Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion