If you went to your girlfriend's place to pick her up for a date and she showed up with this outfit, what would you do?

In Asia especially Korea.. it is a trend that girls wearing extremly extremly short skirts or pants, the outfit is called "missing pants" -____- my cousins who are in college visited me today and I felt like they forgot to put on their pants O_O and I really don't think they are pretty :/ I mean I wear short shorts.. but those are too short O_O what do you think?

if you went to your girlfriend's place to pick her up and she showed up with this outfit, what would you do?

I would like it
I would not care
I would ask her to get changed
Vote C
I would ask her "where is your pants?"
Vote D
Others
Vote E
GirlGuy
13
11