I've cheated... now what? I want to tell my SO, but I'm not ready. Yes, I know I'm horrible... I feel horrible. What should I do?

I know that he won't leave me when I tell him, but I know that someday I will have to tell him because the guilt will be too much. How long should I wait to let him know?
Don't tell him. It's not worth it.
Wait for a while, then tell him when you are in a better place in your life.
Tell him now and deal with the backlash.
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
Since some individuals are so hell-bent on labeling me a piece of shit... I left this out for a reason... I should mention that my boyfriend cheated on me years ago and I forgave him. Humans are humans. Just because I cheated on him, that does not necessarily make me a bad person and him good. Just so people are aware of why I decided to chose the current opinion as most helpful.
9
7