Looking for people with online dating or talking experience but others are welcome too! how should I feel about this?

so me and this guy met on a site called Hot or Not and we have now been talking since the beginging of march. he lives 30 mins away and we just met alittle over a week ago. (i think) everything went amazing and we still talk every day and he is planning on coming to see me again this week. once while we were just taking (over a month ago) he stoped messaging me for a week and then whe he finally messaged me back he said he was having doubts about how faithful i was ( he though i was talking to other guys while i was talking to him). but now to the point! - affter we met i checked his hot or not page too see his pictures and noticed there was some new ones ( no big deal could have been done awhile ago) but then just today i cheaked it again out of curiosity and he had updaded his acount more. so im not really sure how to reackt to this or how to feel about him being active on the site while we are getting really close... guys could you please give me some advice on how too feel, talk to him, or take from this!!!
3
2