Under the circumstances, am I crazy for loving this older woman?

In September of 2013, I met a woman online who made my heart race like no other. I was turning 23 at the time, and she was 45. Say what you will about age, I considered hers to be a wonderful bonus! I am very attracted to older women, so age wasn't an issue for either of us. Unfortunately, she lived far away (not within driving distance at all). But, we talked every day and got to know each other through texting, email, video chat, or over the phone. We'd stay up all night talking to each other, and it was difficult to say goodbye. I've never felt as attracted to or interested in anyone as I did with her. I loved listening to her life stories. She was so much fun to talk to, and I felt like I could learn a lot from her. You can get to know someone much better in person than over long distances, but we were convinced that we had fallen in love.

We both said early on that we would still date local if something came up. In December of that year, I met someone nearby. I wasn't really looking for anything, but it managed to get serious. It just worked because she lives close, and I didn't have to worry about what friends or family would think because she was just a few years younger than me (not my usual preference). She gave me the physical attention I needed... And I'm still dating her today. We've had various bumps in the road, but we never argue. Things just work themselves out, and we care deeply about each other. Our relationship could last. But, I can't shake the fact that I wake up every single day believing I'm with the wrong woman.

You may call me a cheater, but I still talk with the older women regularly. We express our feelings toward each other, and just talk about our daily lives. We've talked on the phone and sent letters. Her 47th birthday is coming up this month, and I think I'll send her a gift. My feelings for this woman are still strong.

I guess my question is this. Am I just batshit crazy? Do you think I should do something about my situation?
2
2