I need help on what to do?

My boyfriend is very big on gaming and I have had no problem with it for a while but now all of a sudden he has changed. I understand people change through out the relationship but I didn't think like a total attitude change. He went from writing me sweet things in the morning and us having long conversations to just saying hi and not knowing what to talk about. I went through a depression stage for about a month, he messaged me and told me he can't fix depression and he's been trying to fix our relationship but I was breaking it. So I started improving on myself went to the doctor and glad to say finally coming out of it. I have met his entire family and our family's love each other but now when he says he loves me it just feels like he's just saying it to say it.. He wakes up plays video games then goes to bed. Our messages are on and off. He'll text me and then he won't answer so I spam his phone trying to get his attention but he doesn't respond till later.. I do love him and want to be with him but I've been staying up late just to talk to him and so I started playing video games because that is a hobby of mine as well and he gets upset. We get into fights on and off, not all the time but it's usually because I tell him I feel like we aren't as close and he gets upset. He also accused me of cheating because I told him I was going to the beach which he did apologize for after the fight. We have a long distance relationship and I want to stay with him because I have given him my heart but I don't know how to fix it anymore can someone help or can it not be fixed..
I need help on what to do?
Add Opinion