If a gal you're seeing goes completely ghost on you (removing you from all social media, not responding to call/text); what may have brought that on?

So been seeing a chick for the last few months, long story short we more then enjoyed eachothers time, went out a lot etc. Following Halloween, she started to become quite.
Myself asking why... she said "you're such a sweet, cute guy. You've treated me better then anyone I've known the last few years, you're everything a girl looks for. But your libido i think is too high for my non existent one."

Since that comment she's deleted/removed me from every form of contact period.

I know, or so I think it can't be because of my sexual drive (we only had sex once, then a HJ and this is seeing eachother a good amount of times!

I'm sure a few of you girls may have done this before, or have a closer understanding; what makes a gal do something like this?

1
2