Why is a person never too old for dating and relationships, sex? even if they are past their prime? why is age just a number?

and why does love have no age? why is a person never too old for dating and relationships, a guy is never too old to get a girlfriend?

And don't give me the crap that men supposedly become more attractive as they age, even if that is true, a mans sex drive declines generally over the age of 30, usually starting after ages 30 or 35, a mans sex drive declines, he won't have the energy and stamina to have as much regular, consistent sex in a day or a week, month, like he did in his teens and 20's, especially early to mid-20's, and his orgasms won't be as strong, pleasurable as before, won't be able to shoot big loads as he did before.

I feel i missed out on too much already.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• You're never too old for dating.

Dating becomes easier for men as they get older, in most cases. Not because they are hotter, but because there's a spike in demand for young women, some of whom date older men. That means that -relatively to young men- there's a shortage of young women. By contrast, when older, some of the guys your age ARE dating younger women, which means there's a slight shortage of men.

I'm 40. Has my sex drive declined since 25? Honestly, yes. Probably by about 20%. Which is noticeable, but really not earth shaking.

Not many of us unfortunately get to really take advantage of the youthful recovery. Yeah, i wish i had too. Well, those days are past.

It's harder to have sex 5 times in a day when you're older.

It's actually NOT really much harder, and maybe easier, to have sex for an hour. SO in terms of 'minutes of sex' you can perform, not too different, and maybe a way women prefer, hah. Energy and stamina? I'm more fit now than i was at 20.

I haven't really noticed an orgasm difference.

Get out there and start dating. If you'd gotten laid 50 times when you were 18, that still wouldn't change the evening your'e about to have now. The time to be upset about your sex life as an 18 year old was -then-. Focus on today.

Most Helpful Girl

• Me too bro me too