Do you and your SO communicate a lot when being physical (kissing or more)?

Like will you say during whether you like or don't like things, you wanna try things etc.

By physical it can be anything from kissing to sex

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• During sex I will read the other persons body and facial language - they are speaking to you, you just need to listen for it. But on the other hand, there's no point being with a dope who doesn't read you, just tell them, how else would they learn? I had a guy once and he just stuck it in and just stabbed at me - I talked to him, gave a few pointers and he's now in a relationship and his boyfriend thanks me every night!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• how to u talk when kissing... HAHAHA but i think if is sex i believe most pple will communicate (tell ur partner u r experiencing discomfort, pleasure, etc)

0|0
    0|0
  • If we were talking while having a romantic bubble bath, I would have my penis up her vagina the whole time we were in there. No sex, but just holding it there! We'd be kissing, looking in each other's eyes and rubbing bubble all over each other! If we were doing that, we'd be giggling a lot!

If it was during a movie, we'd be kissing so much that we would miss it! That's one way to keep the popcorn warm! She'd also lay her head upon my chest when she falls asleep.

If it was us in bed, we'd be moaning as I go down on her, looking at her beautiful face while I caress her super sexy boobs while I'm going in and out of her tight vagina while I'm rubbing against her soft shaved legs! Oh, hot damn! Can't wait till our wedding night!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, not really unless you count moans as communication but even then I'm pretty silent

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya kinda, mainly dirty talking tho. I love that!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes