Do you and your SO communicate a lot when being physical (kissing or more)?

Like will you say during whether you like or don't like things, you wanna try things etc.

By physical it can be anything from kissing to sex

14

Most Helpful Guy

• During sex I will read the other persons body and facial language - they are speaking to you, you just need to listen for it. But on the other hand, there's no point being with a dope who doesn't read you, just tell them, how else would they learn? I had a guy once and he just stuck it in and just stabbed at me - I talked to him, gave a few pointers and he's now in a relationship and his boyfriend thanks me every night!