Is this a creepy idea?

Making a crush box and give it to him over time?
  • No, it is really sweet.
    Vote A
  • Yes, that's crazy
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
i really like this guy and I know he love me too but we are not ready for each other. I created this memory box for myself to express feelings that I have for him and just put little gifts in there and will keep it til we date or married. And once we do date for a few years or when we get married I want to give it too him as a gift. Is it considered crazy? I was told it is due to that we are not in a relationship and I was over thinking my idea. Is it creepy?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not familiar with the term.. what is it precisely?

1|0
    0|0
    • i really like this guy and I know he love me too but we are not ready for each other. I created this memory box for myself to express feelings that I have for him and just put little gifts in there and will keep it til we date or married. And once we do date for a few years or when we get married I want to give it too him as a gift. Is it considered crazy? I was told it is due to that we are not in a relationship and I was over thinking my idea. Is it creepy? This is more pacific

• Show All
    • I will :). If I dont I'll just burn everything in it and start over. He's my first oveand been in love every since I was 14, I'm now 20! Good luck to you:)

• Thank you, and hope everything turns out good on your side.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not gonna lie, seems pretty creep-status. Wait 'til you're in a relationship (peferably, he'll be aware that y'all are in a relationship ;) LOL) to do that kinda thing.

2|0
    0|0
    • i really like this guy and I know he love me too but we are not ready for each other. I created this memory box for myself to express feelings that I have for him and just put little gifts in there and will keep it til we date or married. And once we do date for a few years or when we get married I want to give it too him as a gift. Is it considered crazy? I was told it is due to that we are not in a relationship and I was over thinking my idea. Is it creepy? This is more pacific

• Show All
    • Haha, I gotcha! My bad. I think I've been watching too much "Making a Murderer" on Netflix. I automatically assume people are up to some shadyness. LMAO

Anyway, I think this is a cute idea. General rule of thumb for the creepy factor:

https://i68.tinypic.com/20krxhj.jpg

• Hahaha... Best graph ever for this type of situation! :D

• this here is the tissue you blew your nose in that one time you looked at me across the room.

this here is the ketchup package you kicked with your foot in the cafeteria. it touched my foot too.

this here is a piece of juicy fruit gum you chewed and then tried to surreptitiously stick under the table. touching it was like touching your lips. and saliva.

this here is the bottle cap from that dasani bottle that you dropped in the trash. i love dasani too. i felt so close to you at that moment. like we were connected in an amazing, unexplainable way.

HE'S GONNA LOVE IT.

2|2
    0|0
  • Honey, you are definitely in crazy and creepy territory XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that if you really do get married and all, it'd be a nice gift.

Good luck! ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it is creepy, perhaps wait until you are actually together. Yes, I've read the update.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm well if you break up it would just be embarrassing I would think XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be really creeped out. Not a good idea.

0|1
    0|0
  • What is a crush box?

0|0
    0|0
    • It is a something like a memory box. I was going to fill it up with cute quotes, little small gifts, pictures, music CDs, and just many random things!

• Yes, of course you should do that!!. It's a good idea

Recommended myTakes