Is this a creepy idea?

Making a crush box and give it to him over time?
  • No, it is really sweet.
  • Yes, that's crazy
i really like this guy and I know he love me too but we are not ready for each other. I created this memory box for myself to express feelings that I have for him and just put little gifts in there and will keep it til we date or married. And once we do date for a few years or when we get married I want to give it too him as a gift. Is it considered crazy? I was told it is due to that we are not in a relationship and I was over thinking my idea. Is it creepy?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not familiar with the term.. what is it precisely?

• i really like this guy and I know he love me too but we are not ready for each other. I created this memory box for myself to express feelings that I have for him and just put little gifts in there and will keep it til we date or married. And once we do date for a few years or when we get married I want to give it too him as a gift. Is it considered crazy? I was told it is due to that we are not in a relationship and I was over thinking my idea. Is it creepy? This is more pacific

• I will :). If I dont I'll just burn everything in it and start over. He's my first oveand been in love every since I was 14, I'm now 20! Good luck to you:)

• Thank you, and hope everything turns out good on your side.