Considering cheating/seek better boyfriend. Thoughts?

Got a long term boyfriend who doesn't seem sexually attracted to me. Know a guy who lives near my work 2hrs away with no social connections. I want to compare the two by getting to know the other one better.

Should I?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So ask your boyfriend if he is interested in both of you seeing other people for a while. The idea of that will either rekindle the spark between you two, or give you the out you seem to be looking for.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would REALLY refrain from cheating. Just end things if you feel they aren't what they used to be. That, or just talk to him about what you feel is different and see if you guys can see eye to eye on the subject and remedy the situation.

If you are interested in getting to know this other guy and "explore" your options, you need to call things off and just date around before committing yourself to someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't cheat be honest and upfront with your curremt boyfriend, maybe there is problem that can be fixed. Don't destroy something if you can work it out just cause you want to see if there is something better. Everyone can seem better at first. The grass is always greener they say. so just be honest talk to him and if you can't resolve the issue move on and find someone who really cares about you. If you care for him at all DON'T cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • Just dump him. He deserves someone who will be loyal to him. You're wasting his time.

1|3
    0|0
    • When he constantly tired and not having sex with his girlfriend for a long time, something has to be wrong. Cheating isn't right but i feel that something is wrong with us.

• If you seek something is wrong in your relationship, you need to break up. Cheating is inexcusable.

• you better talk to him first. if things don't get settled then you should leave him nicely on good notes. but do not cheat him or along with him try to "check" other guy, that will make u a bad person or simply Bi***
      put some efforts in your relation first.

• If your boyfriend isn't sexually attracted to you what are you doing with him? Have you gained or lost a significant amount of weight? If not then I would leave him. Life is too precious to waste it with a guy who doesn't get excited by you and who's probably looking at other women wishing he could be with them instead of u

0|0
    0|0
    • I've lost 6 kilograms but still have curves.

• No, there is no need to cheat!. Just break up with him, there is no point in being in a relationship that is fading away, so do what it takes, gather the courage to end things with him but never ever think about cheating.

That is my suggestion.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should break up with your boyfriend before sleeping around with other people. Don't cheat, that's just a stupid decision and it shouldn't even be a choice.

1|1
    0|0
  • Break up with the LDR guy and talk to the other guy. No to talking to them both at the same time since you're already in a relationship and you'd be talking to that second guy solely to see if you want to screw him.

1|1
    0|0
  • You shouldn't feel like you have to compare if you are already making the decision to cheat on your boyfriend just saying. I think you know the answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's a really horrible thing to do, you should break up with your boyfriend first, don't do him like that. Would you want someone to do that to you?

0|2
    0|0
  • Instead of cheating, just break up with your boyfriend.

You said he doesn't "seem" sexually attracted to you. Perhaps you are insecure, or perhaps there are things you haven't told us about. Maybe you ought to talk to your boyfriend before planning anything behind his back.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're not happy with your current boyfriend, break up with him, instead of hanging on to him just in case the other guy doesn't work out or the grass doesn't end up being greener - if you're not happy, you won't be happy if or when the fling with the new guy falls through

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's a thought...

be a decent person and dump the boyfriend and then go after the new guy.

Don't be a bitch.

1|1
    0|0
  • Do you want no regrets & preserve your role as a good person?
    in this order
    dump the boyfriend
    date whoever you want while exploring
    then select one, only one to develop a relationship further, even if the boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to your boyfriend about it, it's better to talk it through then cheat

0|2
    0|0
  • No. Never do this, just breakup with your boyfriend and go look somewhere else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just break up with your boyfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • Or since you're so unhappy just dump him?

0|1
    0|0
  • don't cheat!!! just breakup instead of cheating

0|1
    0|0
  • Just end it with him don't cheat

1|0
    0|0
  • Go single

0|1
    0|0
  • sure seek a better boyfriend. break it off first though, fetching him STD's isn't nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? That's what women do.

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes