Should I lie about how I met my boyfriend?

We met online and talked for a month before meeting in person. I already know 100% that my mom specifically dislikes online dating but I don't really want to lie and I'm not sure if my boyfriend is willing to lie and I really don't want to hurt or offend him.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't lie. And don't make someone else Who the hell cares if your mom dislikes online dating? where did you meet in person? Tell her that's where you met. It's true. but why do you have to report every detail of your personal life to your mother? You're an adult, right?