Why am I having a hard time believing that he loves me?

I've been in love with him for quite some time but recently he admitted he felt the same way and ever since I feel like a crazy person. For some reason I can't accept it and I just keep questioning him. I know he cares and I feel bad because it's gotten to the point where he is upset and he told me that those are his feeling whether I believe him or not and that they will probably never change which could be a good or bad thing. I believe him whenever I talk to him, but then I get stuck in my head occasionally and just start questioning it. How can I stop and just accept it? I feel like I'm ruining everything.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You are just not used to having another guy admit his feelings to you I assume. It will become easier to accept his love as he continues showing how he loves you so I wouldn't be too worried about it. Gradually you will come to accept the fact that he does love you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's either you never experienced a guy admitting his feelings to you, or that this weird emotion you feel now makes you think otherwise. If he truly loves you, he would trust you, respect you, be loyal to you, and treat you like the queen you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • In this situation, take his word for it.

Questioning him is your insecurity smashing this whole thing apart.

Don't be a bitch, yo!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes