Is it wrong to think about cheating on your gf?

I've been thinking about being with other women. I'm very happy with my girlfriend but I think about cheating from time to time. I've never had this happen before. Maybe she needs to satisfy me more sexually.

4622

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you promise her that you would be monogamous, or did you do anything that would make her think that you have a monogamous relationship? If so, you have two options that preserve your honor:

1. Promise yourself to honor your commitment. Discuss the sexual matters with your girlfriend. Promise yourself that you will act like the man that you want to be.

2. Tell your girlfriend that you are unhappy and you want out of your commitment. AFTER that conversation, you are free to pursue other relationships.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I love how you're asking if it's wrong to have thoughts like these, but in the 1-2 sentences in your question write-up, you've already managed to lay the blame for any cheating you may do in the future on your girlfriend, and her failing to 'meet your needs'.

• Nailed it as usual.

• @kaylas91 Whats wrong with realizing she can't meet his needs. He probably needs a new girl

• @hazoplmeught There's nothing wrong with feeling like your partner isn't satisfying your needs. It's very wrong when your mind starts to wander towards cheating, following up this thought with saying how your partner has conveniently been failing to meet your needs as of late anyhow.