Is my husband's coworker acting strange?

my husband and i live together and have been together for 5 years now.. he works at a makeup and wigs store doing stock, shipping, night cleaning and stuff like that.. I'm not the jealous type I've met some of his co-workers at the Christmas party and this one girl is around our age in her 20s.. the first time i met her she looked at me with disgust and said in the fakest voice "oh your so pretty" like she was upset or something.. i was polite responding with "thanks so are u" now my husband's been telling me she's weird, she's sneaky, always watching him and she's sleeping with the boss of the store and he let her borrow his expensive car. she's been fired before because she had a guy that came in while we were shopping and told us she's gonna marry him and the boss over heard.. it was like she was trying to rub it in my face... and the reason i know this is because she feels the need to tell my husband everything... she then gotta rehired when she got back with the boss but he took away the car.. so recently she's been listening into private conversations between the boss and my husband. And then talking to my boyfriend when he's away from the boss telling him she "overheard" she's a cashier she's not supposed to leave the register and when they talk they go to the office in the back room of the store.. like are u telling me she leaves the store unattended while she sneaks around being nosy? Then this is the craziest part.. my boyfriend spends most time in the stock room scanning in items the boss wasn't there one day and that girl decided she's gonna go to the back to check up on my husband.. he was stretching and his shirt rose just enough to see his boxers And she had the nerve to tell him she knows what color underwear he's wearing and told him the type and color the waistband is.. he was so creeped out that he told me when he got home.. he asked her what she's even doing in the back room and she replied "oh i just wanted to see where u were" like he's not

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Agh, she's crazy.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes