Do you let you bf/gf win?

Like if you know they are bad at video games. Would you tone down your own ability just so they won't feel bad?

It could also be with other things as well. It's just video games is what I think of first. :D
  • yes I hate to see them sad
    Vote A
  • hell no they need to learn
    Vote B
  • i never play games
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, they gotta deal with it. They're not losing, they're learning, ok? :P

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• "hell no they need to learn" and after I'm done beating her ass at ___... I usually slap her on the ass and tell her better luck next time i638.photobucket.com/.../cat-slap-mouse.gif >_<

1|4
    0|0
  • Hell nah I be dropping that 30x super combo finisher on her xD got the whole room flashing and everything. Straight up air juggling her character lol nah you only let your younger sibling win sometimes cause they if ya don't they gonna rage quit the "manual way" by pulling the plug on your system >:O

1|1
    0|0
  • Anyone who plays Scrabble or Scategories will get murdered by me. I have no mercy

But I'll lose pretty much every other game, so no, I don't let other people win. Where's the fun in that? πŸ˜€

1|0
    0|0
  • no, I always try my best. When we play video games, he plays at his best and beat me overtime. I wouldn't want him to let me win. And when I do win at mario Kart, I do my victory dance than piss him off

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is much more competetive than I am, no matter what we play. It can be a console game, a phone game, or a board game; she wants to win, lol.

I don't care about winning or losing against her. It's fun for me, simply because we're doing it together, as a couple. Unfortunately, I'm usually a lot better than her at most of them. It's usually because I've had more practice, rather than lack of skill on her part.

Since she likes to win, I'll generally try to let her, but she usually calls me out on it, because she knows I'm losing on purpose. So, I just try to be sneakier about letting her kick my butt. :)

2|1
    0|0
  • I would, but not significantly. I'd help them learn, but I wouldn't just drop the controller. Nor would I pummel them mercilessly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a girlfriend, but if I did letting her win depends on how she handles loosing and someone letting her win. She could get mad for constantly loosing or she could get mad for me letting her win.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do
    Like Burnout 3 Takedown. It's some race game where you can crash the other people.
    She like bumps against my car softly, and then you see me suddenly going straight for the wall, crashing xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know if they're playing with me, I'm usually zoned out.
    https://m.memegen.com/zceh94.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, i would crush them and keep crushing them. At least until they begin to make progress. there's no point in playing nice when the nice thing to do is force them to learn and play better.

2|0
    0|0
  • Even if she's better at some game, whether it's on pc or card game or social games (monopoly etc) I'd still let her win because I love seeing her how happy she is and how she is celebrating after the win, but ofc not everytime lol I almost beat her everytime while playing cards. But we just laugh it off and I don't celebrate cause I hate to see her sad over anything.. No we're not at the start, we're in out 3 halfway 4th year and I'd still do it even when I'm 80 lol Although she wouldn't be able to celebrate much at that age :S I'm not that competitive either but when it comes to intimate (read sex) games then it's on lel

1|0
    0|0
  • Naw, they can deal with it. However I'm not good at video games in the first place.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend and I both like to play video games. We're both really competitive too. So neither of us hold back.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would do both I would go hard at first and the tone it down so she can gain some confidence and then she will be great since I will bring up the lvl after every few kills she gets.

1|0
    0|0
  • no I'd rather die x_x

but I'd try to teach them how to get better and maybe get myself a handicap to make it easier for them :)

2|0
    0|0
  • She would have to let me win or we'd both suck. I retired from video games once the PS2 came out.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, here's the reason why-he's so good at every other game, so when I'm good, I go for the win.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the topic. If it's video games, yeah, if I see them losing a lot, I let them win sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only get into abusive relationships I want to become the domesticated abusive champ ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I'm gonna train her till she can take on the greats

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't may many games nor a boyfriend to play them with lol πŸ˜†

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd at least make it a close game.

1|0
    0|0
  • Naw man