Do grow men still give promise rings? Like if he just can't get her an engagement ring at present? Or is that just like a high school/tweenager thing?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know I think it's a cute idea. It shows her your intentions even though you can't get her an engagement ring. I would like to get one lol. You don't have to tell her it's a "promise ring" you can just say it's a pre-engagement ring or something

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh, seems kind of childish. I would suggest a locket or some some other form of jewelry. Of course, me suggesting things takes all the romance out of them. Figuring it out for yourself will be all the better.