Would you ever REVENGE cheat?

I wound never cheat under any circumstances!!
Would you ever REVENGE cheat?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that if it comes to the point where he cheats on me it means he doesn't really care about me or love me, so it would be pointless to cheat back because other than touching his ego he won't be mad because he loves me. I wouldn't lower myself to his level and just break up with him and find someone better.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No that's so immature. Dont fake forgive them just so you can cheat on them back. If you're not over them just don't be with them

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. I couldn't, because of the way I think about sex. Sex is serious to me. I use it to express love so I wouldn't be able to cheat. I wouldn't be able to forget cheating either so I wouldn't truly be able to forgive. I'd just dump him and find me a good man.

1|0
    0|0
  • First.. No, never! It's childish and stupid af
    Second: Why is there a donut on the picture with a caption like this one lol..

1|0
    0|0
  • The best revenge for a cheater would be to let their own decision kill them slowly and make them live with the reality that they are dead to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are cheating on you, and you are cheating on them to get back at them for cheating on you, the only person you're really cheating is yourself. Just sayin'...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'd simply move on. I am not going to sink to her level and I'm just not that kinda guy that would cheat. If the relationship is not meant to be, then so be it. I'll move on eventually and there are plenty of fish in the sea

1|0
    0|0
  • No because if I ended up getting a relationship I wouldn't do something like that to risk it, since it might be the only relationship i would ever have. I would just have to hope it was a mistake and pretend to be mad for a bit so then i could forgive in order to avoid looking like a push over but also like an understanding person

0|0
    0|0
  • She would be dumped so revenge cheating would seem pretty pointless.

2|2
    0|0
  • No, I would just leave. Cheating will not Mae me feel better. But letting the other person see what she lost is a way better revenge.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. I'm better than them, so I won't lower myself to do something as ridiculous as that.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't have any respect for the people that do. Cheating is cheating. I would just break up with them entirely.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's no point in that. The best you can do is walk away and do better, not stoop to their level.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. If we worked past his cheating, a very big IF, I would rather just him be in the doghouse than me be down at his lowlife level too.

1|0
    0|0
  • NO. Two wrongs don't make a right, and that would make me every bit as bad as him.

1|0
    0|0
  • No.
    "Don't do onto others what others has done to you."

1|0
    0|0
  • No I definitely wouldn't, it would hurt me more than anyone else to do something like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • No way. I'm better than that. I wouldn't drop down to a scumbag's level.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I would not being willing to get down in the mud with him. It would do nothing but make me guilty too, more then just guilty but it would just be per-meditated viciousness which I think would be worse. I much rather be the more loyal in the relationship but if I ever did cheat it would be a mistake and I would own it. Cheating in my opinion isn't as bad as lying about it. Everyone makes stupid decisions, stupid mistakes, I get that - just don't ever ever lie about it and I could most likely get over it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I have a friend who he and his ex would do this. They each must have gone 5 rounds of cheating before they ended it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I would break up with them THEN have sex with a woman! NOT CHEATING!

2|0
    0|0
  • It's something I would think of but I could never bring myself to do...

Unless if I was unable to get out of the situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id break up with her on the spot so I wouldn't have a chance to revenge cheat

1|0
    0|0
  • noopeeeee. i've been cheated on and never cheated back. i just left the relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Been there done that. Big mistake should have just ended it and moved on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally! Because deep down, I am a bitch like that.

0|0
    1|0
  • Everyone said no and that they'd dump if cheated on so it wouldn't be revenge lol. I would just move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • It means staying with them and cheating on them. Not dumping them first

• Yeah, I honestly would do it back in the worst way possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • all i want now is a donut.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, why would waste time? Even if I loved her.

1|0
    0|0
  • No because I'm not fucking childish

1|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • No.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, because I don't like to mimic shit bags.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Karma will come for him

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't that make me just as bad?

0|0
    0|0
    • It is a hypothetical question, so you are supposed to answer it, not ask me a question lol

• Haha no I mean if someone were to revenge cheat, that would make them just as bad because they too have cheated while in a relationship.

• No I would never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope 💁
    I ain't a cheater

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes