If you have sex with a girl and then you find out that she is pregnant but you are no longer together?

why do some boys have sex and dont think of the consecuences you Just do it for fun you dont even love that person and im talking about being 17 or 18 years old why do you do it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A) Some people are morons
    B) Some people have no control over their sexual impulses (thinking with the wrong head)
    C) Some people are assholes and don't care about other people

in my opinion there's no excuse. If you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to be responsible. Sure, accidents can happen, condoms can break, and the 1:100,000 odds can sometimes leave you in the rare minority.

At the same time, it takes two to tango, and protection / birth control shouldn't JUST be the responsibility of the guy. As a female, you should DEMAND that your partner wear a condom and make sure that he knows how to use it. EVERY time. AND it doesn't hurt to double up on protection and get on the pill or other birth control methods (I don't mean double up on condoms, that's a no-no)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Same reasons the girls do it maybe? Takes two to tango and it's really dumb when guys say it's girls fault and girls say it's guys fault. I think from a young age, before sex even happens, most people are aware of the consequences, so don't lay the blame on the other party when they are just as much as involved in the process.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because they are young and dumb. I mean your freaking hormones are using still running rampant around that point. Most teenagers tend to act in the moment and then go... "uh-oh" later & attempt to just wish it away. But if it were that easy no one would ever grow up.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the same reasons that a girl will have unprotected sex with a guy that she is not married to, and not think about what would happen if she were to get pregnant, and he were to leave.

Those reasons are generally based in brain development, if you want to get a 'real' answer. The prefrontal cortex is the part of the brain that handles most of the impulse control and long-term planning. And it is the last part of the brain to develop - not fully developing until late 20s. So the answer for young guys being stupid and not thinking about the consequences, or young girls being careless and not thinking about the consequences, is both because they simply don't have a fully developed brain, and the part of the brain that is underdeveloped is the part of the brain that handles long term consequences.

0|0
    0|0
  • One reason I never did it is that I was always afraid of having kids way to young.

0|0
    0|0
  • why is it always the boys fault, you can just as easily get a condom

0|0
    0|0
  • I would leave.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes