If you have sex with a girl and then you find out that she is pregnant but you are no longer together?

why do some boys have sex and dont think of the consecuences you Just do it for fun you dont even love that person and im talking about being 17 or 18 years old why do you do it?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• A) Some people are morons
    B) Some people have no control over their sexual impulses (thinking with the wrong head)
    C) Some people are assholes and don't care about other people

in my opinion there's no excuse. If you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to be responsible. Sure, accidents can happen, condoms can break, and the 1:100,000 odds can sometimes leave you in the rare minority.

At the same time, it takes two to tango, and protection / birth control shouldn't JUST be the responsibility of the guy. As a female, you should DEMAND that your partner wear a condom and make sure that he knows how to use it. EVERY time. AND it doesn't hurt to double up on protection and get on the pill or other birth control methods (I don't mean double up on condoms, that's a no-no)

Most Helpful Girl

• Same reasons the girls do it maybe? Takes two to tango and it's really dumb when guys say it's girls fault and girls say it's guys fault. I think from a young age, before sex even happens, most people are aware of the consequences, so don't lay the blame on the other party when they are just as much as involved in the process.