Will he think that I'm slutty?

Sooo... I'm a 17 y/o girl and I have a huge crush on a guy, and I think he kinda likes me too (I'm not 100% sure about it) but yea we've been talking at school and on snapchat for about 2 months now. Buttt... I just recently sent him a selfie with pretty much cleavage... (on snapchat) he didn't screenshot it but I kinda think his friends saw it (or at least 1 of his friends) and now he (the friend) said to me at school: "yea i guess you really like...(name of my crush). You sent him a nice selfie yesterday" eww.. I pretended I didn't hear it and just asked "what? " and he just answered "nevermind" and left.. My crush didn't say anything about that picture, we've just been talking like usually. I dont even know WHY I sent him that.. I kinda regretted it immediately after I sent it ( I just had a normal Tshirt on etc), but I guess I can't do anything about it now. Soo.. yea should I worry about this :/

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• you should never have to send a picture like that to make a guy like you, because most of the time, he will only be interested in you for the cleavage you shown. it kind of comes off as desperate too.

1|0
    0|0
    • i know, thats why i regretted it almost immediatelu :(

• Nah, I doubt he'll think that of you. I've been sent those kind of pictures by girls I've talked to and never even think of them as sluts.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes