Is it time to move on?

After 5 years of separation, I have recently gotten back into contact with the first guy I ever fell in love with. It was completely a chance meeting. I ran into him as I was leaving a store and we ended up talking for hours and I haven't been that happy in a very long time. I have realized that in every one of my relationships I have been trying to replicate the way he made me feel, but I haven't been able to find the spark and connection I have with him. What amazes me is it is still there, after all of this time we still can communicate very freely. If it were up to me I would be with him, but he isn't ready. He is actually moving in a few weeks, but I have a strong feeling he will be back. We never started a relationship because he would always talk himself out of it. Last time he moved, I got into another relationship and was unavailable when he came back. I now know that he wanted me to wait for him, but would never tell me that. Should I wait this time? How long should I wait?
  • Wait for him
    Vote A
  • Its been 5 years. Move on
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• As much as it would be nice to have real life love stories like this, it sounds like he's just one of those people that you could and should end up with, but probably won't. It's been five years, and timing as well as him making up his mind, just aren't in your favour. I'm sorry.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes