If someone can't stay single for more than a few months or constantly wants to be seeing someone, does that mean they're insecure?

82

Most Helpful Girl

• I am usually not single for long. If I am "single" I usually am having a fling with someone or have a crush on someone. I'm perfectly fine being single, but it just works out that way. I'm not insecure. There are many people, though, who are insecure and that's why they do it. I have a friend who does that. I just jump from relationship to relationship because of commitment issues. Not insecurities. I don't constantly want to be seeing people either, but it just so happens that when I'm single, someone is always right around the corner these days.

Despite my situation, insecurities are a huge factor in why most people have to constantly be in a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and can't stand to be alone in their own thoughts