If someone can't stay single for more than a few months or constantly wants to be seeing someone, does that mean they're insecure?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am usually not single for long. If I am "single" I usually am having a fling with someone or have a crush on someone. I'm perfectly fine being single, but it just works out that way. I'm not insecure. There are many people, though, who are insecure and that's why they do it. I have a friend who does that. I just jump from relationship to relationship because of commitment issues. Not insecurities. I don't constantly want to be seeing people either, but it just so happens that when I'm single, someone is always right around the corner these days.

Despite my situation, insecurities are a huge factor in why most people have to constantly be in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and can't stand to be alone in their own thoughts

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think in a lot of cases yes, though I don't really know what goes through other people's minds. I do think that a lot of people like that are desperate for a relationship and they try too hard. Sometimes you have to wait for a good relationship, you can't force it and you can't just pick the first person you see.

1|0
    0|0
  • they say they can't stay single, or you say it. maybe they just like relationships or steady sex. you could also say a person who must stray single is insecure bc they lack confidence to believe anyone could want them.

the information provided is not sufficient to determine insecurity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily. Perhaps they just really enjoy having someone special in their life.

1|1
    1|0
  • Yes insecure, needy, not happy with their own company

0|1
    0|0
  • Not insecure per SE, but they do have some issues i believe. And are weak people who constantly need someone

0|0
    0|1
  • Sometimes, it could also mean other things like they are bored, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • They love attention too much

0|1
    0|0
  • it meaNS they're scarewd to be a lone

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes