Why is my ex being so cold to me?

My ex boyfriend and I haven't been fully together in 2 years but for 4 years we have been involved on and off. There was a lot of stuff that has happened (crying on both sides, lies from him, other guys/ other girls). This time around he wanted to be just friends to work on himself (he is getting kicked out of his house/ trying to find a job/ focusing on school) and then we can be together because he doesn't want anyone else (basically wants me to wait for him) but he is acting so cold- sending short texts, not wanting to see me because he is "busy", when we are around each other doesn't look at me (no touching etc). This is weird he has never acted this way before. Im trying to keep contact by staying positive with him and "wait" for him to get his life together but he isn't making it easy... what is going on and what should i do? I feel stupid.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just let him be. He clearly told you that he is trying to focus on himself and if you want to wait until he figures himself out, that's on you. Personally, shit like this (with a rough history full of distrusts and what have you) doesn't brood well in the long run. Life goes on, but the choices is really up to you at this point.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes