Boyfriend cheated on me while I was pregnant but wants me back 3 years later. What do I do?

My boyfriend cheated on me while I was pregnant with our daughter and now he wants to get back together 3 years later.
What does this mean?
I mean when I broke up with him because of it he didn't fight for us he just took it and left me and my daughter. Literally disappeared. He just recently met her and I want my girl to have a united family but I can't help but think I'm serving his selfish ways by getting back with him. Which in the long term could affect my daughter. Is it wise to work on it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Try your hardest to stay away, I'd say..
    Unless you're prepared to have your heart broken (potentially) a second time around with this guy

If he has recently met your/his daughter.. There's a chance he's saying this just so he can see her more.

Just take care of you & your daughter, be careful.

0|0
    0|0
    • I told him he can see her anytime he wants. Like, it's so hard to explain but I'm sore about him leaving us all alone but I understand that it's important for a child to have both parents so I forgive him on that it's just the getting back together part that gets me worried.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is what happens when we grow up. I've grown up and I'm 13. I have a pation to defend people so I'm joining the military. He probably realized his mistake

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Fuck no he cheated on you at that tine he's already the biggest loser ever. Plus he would do it again. I promise.

0|0
    1|0
    • Ahhhgg I'm sorry I accidentally down voted but yes that's what I was thinking. I wouldn't even think about it if it was just a boyfriend it's just this child we have together has me thinking in a whole different way.

• I know the child makes a huge difference. But it's still not worth it. He's just going to hurt you again. Only this time he'll hurt the child too

• you'd think 16 and pregnant/teen mom would prevent people from having kids w/ idiots.

0|0
    1|0
  • If you think he's changed, sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Do not get back together with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you love him?

0|0
    0|0
    • I've known him since I was 6 and I'm 23 now. we've always been part of each others lives so yes I really do love him.

• You can try and work things out, but layout some ground rules for him and let him know if he fucks up again there's no second chances.

Recommended myTakes