Boyfriend cheated on me while I was pregnant but wants me back 3 years later. What do I do?

My boyfriend cheated on me while I was pregnant with our daughter and now he wants to get back together 3 years later.
What does this mean?
I mean when I broke up with him because of it he didn't fight for us he just took it and left me and my daughter. Literally disappeared. He just recently met her and I want my girl to have a united family but I can't help but think I'm serving his selfish ways by getting back with him. Which in the long term could affect my daughter. Is it wise to work on it?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Try your hardest to stay away, I'd say..
    Unless you're prepared to have your heart broken (potentially) a second time around with this guy

If he has recently met your/his daughter.. There's a chance he's saying this just so he can see her more.

Just take care of you & your daughter, be careful.

• I told him he can see her anytime he wants. Like, it's so hard to explain but I'm sore about him leaving us all alone but I understand that it's important for a child to have both parents so I forgive him on that it's just the getting back together part that gets me worried.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is what happens when we grow up. I've grown up and I'm 13. I have a pation to defend people so I'm joining the military. He probably realized his mistake