I dont feel intensely "in love" with my boyfriend. Is this normal or should I end it?

Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend for two years now and ever since three months in I noticed a lack of passion. I don't feel deeply connected to him when I look into his eyes, I struggle to return his feelings when he's says im the one or his special someone, I feel more NORMAL than special in his eyes - in past relationships I have felt like my soul has connected to that person in a deeper way. With him I don't feel that deep, meaningful connection. We are best friends and he is a wonderful boyfriend but I notice more and more that I feel more normal and unordinary around him than extraordinarily loved or special. Is this normal? Am I over romanticizing relationships? Becuase I thought taht feeling is what love was.
5
0