Feeling conflicted what should I do?

Feeling extremely conflicted. I dont want to be single but every man who attempts to get to know me i hate when they try. Its like i start pushing them away and show signs of uninterest. Yeah im kind of cold and distant. What I've been through with men will probably make you cry if i sat down and told you. I think my ex from last year he's what really made me cave in. I lost all trust and all faith in men, and you can't tell me to just "get over it" because its just not that easy. Try having a part of your soul die and someone telling you to "just get over it" no i do not wish to have a rebound guy. I think because all my past relationships were rushed, and they didn't take the time to get to know me, but now when guys do want to get to know me now, ITS SCARY! Not sure if im ready for someone to get to know me on a personal level. I mean its really scary. Especially when i think they only want one thing. Men are good liars they will do anything and everything they can for a peice of ass even if that means getting to know you, sleeping with you then leaving. Im sorry but i think majority of men are pigs thats another reason im so hesitant. Dont take it personal. Its a battle within myself only i have to fight and overcome. I've come to the conclusion you just simply cannot trust a man anymore. They are clever, coniving, and yes im saying this because I AM a good woman and I've been through total hell with men. No i dont hate y'all like i should because its my god given right but im better than that. I just won't fuck with y'all.
Feeling conflicted what should I do?
Add Opinion