GUYS, do you think this guy thinks we are FWB? help me decode the male brain?

He's a friend of friends. We were drunk when we met, and made out. The next morning, he said he didn't want a girlfriend. He just broke up with someone. That was fine with me; I was hurt recently and also emotionally unavailable. We hookup a few times a week, but no sex or blowjobs (saving sex for marriage, bjs for relationship; I told him this). I always sleep over, and we'll talk and cuddle in the morning. Once he asked me to grab dinner. I thought it was going to be a casual thing; it turned out to be a $100 dinner which he insisted on paying for. Since then, we've gone on a few other dates, which he planned a week in advance. We talk about deep personal things now, have inside jokes etc. Our mutual friends know about us, and we hang out in groups sometimes. At parties he stays close by and introduces me to his other friends. BUT he has never verbally hinted that he likes me. He just repeatedly comments on how attracted he is to me physically. He doesn't say he isn't seeing anyone else, doesn't ask if I am. We don't talk about "us". He only texts me about date plans, never just to talk. I have never initiated texting. No phone calls. I'm so confused. Since he was the one who first said he didn't want anything serious, if he'd changed his mind you'd think he's say something, right? So I wanna say its just friends with benefits. On the other hand, what is the guy doing then? He spends so much money on me. He doesn't get sex, or even oral sex. He actually likes giving me oral. But he's really cute so I know he could find girls who'd have sex w him (actually I think out of my league, but I don't know if thats just my low self esteem). I don't understand men's brains, so guys I wanna hear your opinion. Is he playing games, just doing things without thinking too much, or something else? I started this to distract myself from being hurt before, thinking it would just be physical. Now I am afraid to be hurt again. Should I just politely tell him that I'm too busy for this now and end it?
GUYS, do you think this guy thinks we are FWB? help me decode the male brain?
Add Opinion