Do u have any idea why?

i have a crush on a guy that I've well I don't know how 2 explain it... i hve liked him for a while then it just faded away then it came back... he liked me aswell but then he got a girlfriend nd i backed off nd now he is showing signs of interest in me again... but the thing that puzzles me is that over careful reflection I've realized that each time I've thought i was over him i really wasn't and i dont know why... something just happens when we get closer... like i have romantic feelings for him and he does for me and then he will distance himself and vise versa

i guess what im trying to ask is have u ever had a thing 4 someone and had never really gotten over it? or if u had a thing how did you get over it?
i just feel like these feeling are more than me and are here for reasons i cannot explain.
Do u have any idea why?
1
1