Girlfriend took a selfie when she was out with a random guy, her explanation worries me, help?

So she was out tonight with her friends. No big deal, normal at 19. I was waiting up for her to get home so we can talk and looked on her snapchat. Normal videos of her dancing with friends, screaming, having fun and then one selfie with a random dude. I was a little curious, I'll be frank, a little jealous even but I did not say anything. She saw I saw is likely and offered an explanation here:

The daddy thing is a joke but the first line freaks me out a little. Joe Sayad is a guy she used to hook up with. Why does she need to "throw it in his face"? did she take a pic with the guy so he looks like her boyfriend? what the fuck is the explanation?

Should I be worried? is this normal?

need advice, male and female though maybe girls will get her mindset more?

thanks
0
3