Is a woman more likely to be openly sexual with someone who isn't boyfriend material (see details)?

Answer these points and state WHY (you can refer to the points by their label if it helps e. g. A2)

A) Ok, it seems like women act more sexual/less innocent around guys who aren't boyfriend material? So both of the two hypothetical guys are attractive physically and both confident.

1. Boyfriend material guy = sweet to her, nice to her, respectful whilst still being attractively outgoing and confident, flirts whilst still being a gentleman, listens and responds to what she is saying whether by text or in person, texts her etc.

Pls note boyfriend material guy may meet her when she has a boyfriend, is he still boyfriend material when she becomes single?

2. The other guy = not that sweet, more crazy, poser/player (e. g. will openly on fb post photos with her and other girls with him in the middle saying "with fitties"), acts more forward/in your face, more touchy, no sweet texts, only to meet, openly calls lots of women hot even in front of her

He may act sexual/suggestive to her even whilst she has a boyfriend.

B) Explain why most women (including nice ones) act more sexual (even more slutty/touchy) around guy 2 (the other guy) than a boyfriend material guy? She may pose more suggestively in pictures, she may text them back more and as well as being outgoing to said guy and not acting innocent, she may even sleep with him QUICKLY. Whereas the boyfriend material guy sees her being innocent to him, she may not be as touchy and is more shy waiting for him to make all the moves.

C) Explain the case if she met both guys when she had a boyfriend and then she becomes single.

D) Would she be kinkier/more sexual with either guy? E. g. in terms of how dirty she'd be in the bedroom? Would she be fully sexual and enjoy dirty talk with boyfriend material guy or love it when the other guy calls her a slut and tells her to beg for it?
How are you qualifying a good guy friend like in point C as someone who is boyfriend material, someone who is boyfriend material and you could hook up with (and still be friends) and someone you would just fuck?

Is a good guy ruled out for sex? Let's not forget that just cos a guy is boyfriend material doesn't mean you have to relationship him. He might not want one either. Maybe you two can bang and still be friends (most likely given he's a good guy and isn't going to hit and quit you)?

Why reward bad guys?

2310

Most Helpful Girl

• All the women I know do the same things with their boyfriend as with guys they hook up with. Least likely to have wild, experimental sex would be ONS, in my opinion.

You could possibly guess that more sexually permissive girls are more open to casual sex, and also drawn to more sexually outgoing partners.

My group of friends were fairly promiscuous and I've never seen them sleep with one kind of guy and date another, honestly.

• She's not likely to be sexually engaging with men she doesn't want to have sex with, though. But she doesn't settle down with him, either.

• Thoughts

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll just speak from my experience with women.
    A1) Depends on the woman, and I don't know if I can really give you a generalization here. Except, that younger women will typically go after bad boys, and older women are looking for maturity.

There is however some validity, and scientific evidence, that women go after men similar to their fathers. In a lot of cases, this may mean that they go after guys that are a bit wild, and emotionally distant. So, Boyfriend material, may not mean what you think it means, because it is more subconscious than anything else.

A2) Again, depends entirely on the woman. Although in my experience, younger women will typically be more sexual with this guy; they will or also give this guy more attention. But, this guy could also be more of a life experience than a serious boyfriend.

B1) Because the second guy is sexy. That's really pretty much it. The first guy is the guy you buy a white picket fence with, and have 2 kids name Charlie and Janelle with. That guy ain't sexy, he's responsible. I don't know what to tell you, that's just the truth.

However, these aren't mutually exclusive. You can be sexy, confident, successful, and still treat women with respect. It's the way you make a woman feel, not that you are a dick.

C. Again, depends on the woman. But, I think she'd be looking for a rebound and would probably go with guy 2.

D. No idea. That all depends on what either guy is like in the bedroom.

• Thanks, ok so
      A1) What about nicer/cute women who are those sweet ones? So why would a woman not like the first guy more than the second? I mean is it his fault he meets her when she is taken? What if he uplifts her and she enjoys his sweet texts and fun energetic vibe?

A2) So things like him posting stuff on fb with her and other women round him saying "theboss" and her liking it? Wtf, so he doesn't text sweet stuff, doesn't demonstrate a caring attitude, but rowdy behavior leads to her being less innocent round him (whether this leads to no sex even, she's still very touchy right)?

B1) I ran out of words, but the first guy is more your carey grant/casanova smooth talker. He is also sweet and a gentleman. Think guy in a tuxedo. She tells him he's great. The second guy is more of a rowdy guy who posts shit on fb etc. He's not physically any more attractive than the first. Based on this? The first guy treats women with more respect?

• I've been talking to you on your other post that you sent me the link to

• @flypaper Ok I think I replied, look forward to your thoughts there?